UK: uvine appoints the Managing Director of global equity Derivatives as non-exec director
uvine, the world's first online stock exchange for wine, today demonstrated its commitment to becoming the optimum trading forum for fine wines by appointing Frank Hohmann III, Managing Director of Global Equity Derivatives at Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette as its Non-Executive Director.uvine.com launched its exchange for wine on 8th May this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director