US: UV Vodka introduces extra flavour
Phillips Distilling's flavoured vodka line UV Vodka has added a mixer to its range in the US.
The company said yesterday (17 July) that the pink-coloured flavour 'UV Lemonade', will be the base for the cocktail entitled 'Pink Flamingo' that has been created to celebrate the company's 50th anniversary.
Phillips' president and CEO Dean Phillips said: "With the new UV Lemonade, we can not only enjoy summer with a new colourful cocktail option, but also celebrate a wonderful tradition of the past. We hope cocktail enthusiasts will get their parties started with a Pink Flamingo, or other UV Lemonade-inspired drinks and revive the long-lost art of the 'pink flamingo' cocktail gatherings."
Phillips Distilling Company is a fifth-generation, family-owned maker of distilled spirits based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. In addition to UV Lemonade, the UV Vodka family consists of eight flavours, including UV Grape and UV Blue.
just-drinks wine pundit Chris Losh turns clairvoyant to predict the big stories of 2008. Will our Nostradamus of the Spittoon be proved right? There is only one way to find out. Keep reading just-drin...
Belvédère is poised to sell non-strategic assets totalling more than EUR100m (US$147.8m) this year in a bid to reduce debt levels....
Diageo has unveiled plans to update the image of its Smirnoff Black vodka brand across the UK next month....
Finnish state-owned alcohol company Altia Corporation is not big enough to buy Swedish drinks giant Vin & Sprit but could be interested if the company is broken up into parts, according to chief execu...
Blavod Extreme Spirits has seen sales volumes rise in the final quarter of last year....
The Pink Spirits Co. has hired five new sales managers due to the increasing demand for its namesake vodka brand since expanding distribution....
Constellation Brands has posted a healthy lift in quarter three net income, despite a marked drop in reported net sales....
Castle Brands has created - and filled - a position covering national accounts in the US....
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends