NEW ZEALAND: Usain Bolt stars in Gatorade TV ad
Frucor distributes PepsiCo's Gatorade in New Zealand
New Zealand PepsiCo bottler Frucor Beverages has launched a TV campaign for Gatorade in the country featuring athletics star Usain Bolt.
The advert, which can be viewed below, aired in New Zealand on Sunday (2 September) and shows the 100m and 200m London gold-medal winner walking the streets of the UK capital ahead of a race. The PepsiCo-made advert, called 'What's Inside', was released online in all Gatorade markets except the UK, a PepsiCo spokesperson told just-drinks late yesterday (4 September).
It also aired on television in a number of markets in Latin America, the spokeperson said.
Gatorade is owned by PepsiCo. Frucor distributes the brand in New Zealand.
The fourth and final part of this month's management briefing, which looks at the efforts of the brewing world in the environmental sustainability arena, considers the work of Heineken, Molson Coors a...
Earlier this month, UK pharmaceutical and "consumer healthcare" conglomerate GSK took a look at its Lucozade and Ribena brands, and set itself a choice: Does it sell the two, or does it look at settin...
This month, Tom Vierhile at Datamonitor considers the appeal of a liquid breakfast amongst consumers....
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report