SOUTH AFRICA: USA terror attacks halt World Wine Tour
The New York and Washington legs of the first Wines of South Africa (WOSA) World Wine Tour, due for early next week have been cancelled following the terrorist attacks on those two cities. WOSA communications manager, André Morgenthal said last night that the entire South African wine industry was shocked at what had happened in those cities.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa