USA: US$50m Sunkist licensing deal for Lassonde
A. Lassonde Inc, has announced it has reached a licensing agreement with Sunkist Growers Inc, of California which will enable A. Lassonde to increase sales by approximately US$50m over the next five years. The agreement between the two companies covers all of Eastern Canada for the processing, distribution and marketing of Sunkist brand juice and uncarbonated fruit drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk