USA: US$50m Sunkist licensing deal for Lassonde
A. Lassonde Inc, has announced it has reached a licensing agreement with Sunkist Growers Inc, of California which will enable A. Lassonde to increase sales by approximately US$50m over the next five years. The agreement between the two companies covers all of Eastern Canada for the processing, distribution and marketing of Sunkist brand juice and uncarbonated fruit drinks.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire