USA: US To Have A Taste Of Europe
Rivella, second only to Coca-Cola in sales terms in Switzerland, with a 11.7% market share, is to launch four carbonated soft drinks in Boston, Massachusetts.Based in Switzerland, Rivella International has dominated the Swiss market for years with its fruit juices, sports drinks, soft drinks and mineral water. Rivella Red is caffeine free and also boasts vitamins and minerals; Rivella Blue is the low calorie version, and Rivella Green boasts pure green tea extract.The fourth flavour is Passaia, a carbonated passion fruit drink claiming to have no preservatives and 4% real passion fruit juice."Rivella offers healthier alternatives to traditional soda and with the increase in health conscious consumers, Rivella is sure to be popular with an ever-growing number of Americans," said Rivella US executive vice president, Zvez Zvatlev.Rivella currently distributes in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, The Netherlands, France and Luxembourg, but will now be available in specialised US food markets, delicatessens and bakeries as well as select restaurants throughout New England.There will also be sampling opportunities at various venues in Massachusetts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range