USA: U.S. Stock Reports on East Coast Beverage Corporation
About the Company
East Coast Beverage has been able to secure retail sales exposure in 85% of the consumer markets in the United States. As an example, they have agreements with retail industry giants such as Kroger, Ralph's, Dominic's, Albertson's, Publix, Eckerd's, Winn-Dixie and Seven-Eleven just to name a few.
East Coast Beverage Corporation was founded in March 1998, develops, produces and nationally distributes "Coffee House USA(TM)", a proprietary line of all natural, ready-to-drink ("RTD") bottled coffee drinks. John Calebrese, the Company's founder and CEO, devoted six years to researching and developing this unique product line, which shipped its first cases in December 1998. In spite of extraordinary start-up costs and growing pains normally associated with new operations, the company produced first year revenues of approximately $4.5 million with nearly 600,000 cases shipped, surpassing the first year successes demonstrated by the now well known products of Frappuccino, Snapple and SoBe. Estimated sales for 2000 will be over $15 million.
East Coast does not own or operate any manufacturing facilities, and sources its products through third party copackers. Outsourcing is utilized to allow the Company to enhance production flexibility and capacity, leverage working capital, transfer risk, and focus its energy and resources on what it does best, product development, marketing and sales. This substantially reduces capital expenditure and avoids the costs of managing a production work force and inventory.
U.S. Stock Report is a fee based, stock research and reporting company that uses permission-based e-mail only to broadcast a report. It is U.S. Stock Report's job to inform sophisticated investors of opportunities that exist in undervalued and overlooked stocks via the Internet. You can view the newsletter and research report at http://www.usstockreport.net/newsletters/ecbv/ecbv.html
Safe Harbor Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995:
The statements contained herein which are not historical are forward- looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in the forward- looking statements, including, but not limited to, certain delays beyond the company's control with respect to market acceptance of new technologies or products, delays in testing and evaluation of products, and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)