COMMENT: US spirits - fashion victim or trendsetter?
Merrill Lynch has warned that the impressive growth in the US spirits market could be founded upon "cyclical", short-term movements in demand. Yet such shifts are intrinsic to this image-orientated sector and could be indicative of a wider trend towards consumer experimentation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- SABMiller Q1 sales up 6%