USA: US Olympic Committee Outmuscles Endurox R4 Sports Drink
On July 31, PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:PHLI) distributed a press release on the Business Wire announcing an offer of free Endurox R4 to all US Olympians. Endurox R4 is a new nutritional sports drink shown in clinical trials to improve muscle recovery. The offer was to be included in an ad appearing in USA Today on Thursday, August 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory