USA: US Olympic Committee Outmuscles Endurox R4 Sports Drink
On July 31, PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:PHLI) distributed a press release on the Business Wire announcing an offer of free Endurox R4 to all US Olympians. Endurox R4 is a new nutritional sports drink shown in clinical trials to improve muscle recovery. The offer was to be included in an ad appearing in USA Today on Thursday, August 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director