USA: US Olympic Committee Outmuscles Endurox R4 Sports Drink
On July 31, PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:PHLI) distributed a press release on the Business Wire announcing an offer of free Endurox R4 to all US Olympians. Endurox R4 is a new nutritional sports drink shown in clinical trials to improve muscle recovery. The offer was to be included in an ad appearing in USA Today on Thursday, August 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014