USA: US Olympic Committee Outmuscles Endurox R4 Sports Drink
On July 31, PacificHealth Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ:PHLI) distributed a press release on the Business Wire announcing an offer of free Endurox R4 to all US Olympians. Endurox R4 is a new nutritional sports drink shown in clinical trials to improve muscle recovery. The offer was to be included in an ad appearing in USA Today on Thursday, August 3.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- just the Ten - Editor's Viewpoints of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod agrees Caribe Cooler sale to Grupo Bepensa
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban