USA: US Mondavi keeps Hardy talking as it eyes up Rosemount
California's Robert Mondavi Wines is discussing joint ventures with Australia's fifth largest producer, the privately-owned family company, Rosemount Wines.Mondavi's president and CEO, Michael Mondavi and MD and winegrower, Timothy Mondavi, were in Australia last week and also held discussions with Australia's major producer, BRL Hardy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- 'Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery'
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks