CZECH REPUBLIC: UOHS ruling goes against Plzensky Prazdoj and Radegast
The Czech anti-monopoly commission, the UOHS, has ruled that the leading Czech brewers, Plzensky Prazdroj and Radegast, have breached the law and restricted competition by agreeing exclusive supply contracts to restaurants. No details have yet been released by the UOHS regarding possible penalties. The companies now have 15 days to lodge an appeal. "We shall comment on the matter after we make a detailed analysis of UOHS's decision," a spokesman for the breweries said. "It is now too early for a statement."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Rekorderlig Deal Sees Molson Coors Miss Out
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- C&C Group chairman backs CEO amid turmoil
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights