UK: United Wineries expands team
United Wineries has expanded its UK team with two appointments.
Mark Roberts has joined the sales team as national account manager, while James Craig-Wood has taken on the newly-created role of communications manager in the marketing team.
He said: "It's an exciting time to be joining the company and I look forward to driving distribution of our premium brands in the on-trade sector."
Craig-Wood joins the company from Weber Shandwick, where he looked after the trade and consumer PR for Pernod Ricard UK's wine brands. Prior to that, he was senior communications manager at Foster's EMEA.
United Wineries has a portfolio of global wine brands including: Berberana, Lagunilla and Marques de Monistrol.
At only 37 years old, Alexandre Ricard's swift ascent on the Pernod Ricard power ladder has turned heads in the industry. His latest role, as CEO of Irish Distillers, has coincided with strong growth ...
Jack Daniel's whiskey owner Brown-Forman lifted its full-year profits guidance on Tuesday (8 December), exceeding expectations and moving analysts to raise their fair value estimate on the firm. Miche...
Pernod Ricard and Diageo's pitched battle on the fairways of world golf is hotting up....
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Today, it's the Top Ten Most Read Comment Pieces of 2009....
Diageo president for North America, Ivan Menezes, has said that consumer demand for spirits was lower than expected in November and the firm has cut its expectations for December....
Pernod Ricard's Chivas Regal 25 Year Old Scotch whisky has tightened its ties with the film world....
Bacardi has secured the distribution contract for Tia Maria in the US after signing a deal with the coffee liqueur brand's new owner, Illva Saronno....
Pernod Ricard has appointed Tim Murphy as its vice president of marketing and innovation in the US, while Jonas Renner Tahlin will replace him as vice president of vodka marketing in the country....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends