Product Launch - UK: United Wineries' Berberana Brut Cuvée, Berberana Brut Cuvée Rosé
Two new Berberanas
United Wineries' Berberana Brut Cuvée, Berberana Brut Cuvée Rosé
Category - Wine, Spain
Available - Both products will be launched to coincide with the Wines from Spain trade fair on 11 March
Location - UK
Price - MRP of GBP9.99 (US$15.50) per bottle
Distribution - United Wineries
Berberana will be the subject of a wine loyalty scheme, known as One Cork One Point.
United will be at the Wines from Spain tasting on 11 March, at Old Billingsgate in London at stand 53. Details of the event can be found here.
According to United, Berberana is the number two Spanish brand in the UK off-trade.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push