UK: United Wineries adds to sales team
United Wineries, the largest supplier of Spanish wine to the UK off-trade, has appointed Nathan Last to its sales team.
With over six years experience at Gallo, most recently as UK cash & carry channel manager, Last joins the team as national account manager. He will be looking after the impulse channel as well as grocer accounts.
On his new appointment, Last said: "I am very excited to join United Wineries, and hope that with the industry experience I bring, we can go from strength to strength."
Last month, ex-Brown-Forman exec David Cox became Europe director for New Zealand Winegrowers. He spoke with Chris Mercer about what attracted him to working for a generic body and about New Zealand's...
In spite of the tough conditions, rising alcohol duties and the grim task of cutting his UK workforce, George Marsden, E&J Gallo's vice president and general manager for Europe, is relishing what he c...
Appealing to younger consumers may be vital in ensuring a healthy future for the wine sector but it is easier said than done. New research from Wine Intelligence which segments the wine market into si...
A new report from IWSR and just-drinks suggests New World wine producers will continue to grow their share of the market. But while the New World can expect good growth in emerging wine markets, the O...
Gallo Family Vineyards has launched an off-trade promotion for its wine range in the UK....
Pernod Ricard has said that it is considering making around 20 redundancies at its UK unit....
Pernod Ricard has announced that its senior vice-president for trade relations in the US, Chuck Smith, is to retire....
Global wine producer E&J Gallo Winery has unveiled the latest addition to its UK portfolio, extending its reach into New Zealand....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends