USA: United Trading.com Enters E-Commerce Premium Specialty Coffee Market
United Trading.com (OTCBB:UTTD) Tuesday announced that it has finalized an agreement with Costa Rica's premier gourmet coffee roaster, Cafe el Sol de Escazu S.A. Owned and operated to U.S. standards by Micheal Pierpoint, Cafe el Sol will expedite the introduction and development of United Trading's private label "Premium Java" to the World Wide Web at the company Web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Focus - SABMiller's FY Sales Performance by Region
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads
- Belvedere unveils executive team
- Diageo YTD sales come in flat