USA: United Trading.com Enters E-Commerce Premium Specialty Coffee Market
United Trading.com (OTCBB:UTTD) Tuesday announced that it has finalized an agreement with Costa Rica's premier gourmet coffee roaster, Cafe el Sol de Escazu S.A. Owned and operated to U.S. standards by Micheal Pierpoint, Cafe el Sol will expedite the introduction and development of United Trading's private label "Premium Java" to the World Wide Web at the company Web site
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research