US: United States Beverage to import Estrella Damm
United States Beverage is to add Barcelona's Estrella Damm to its line of imported beers in the US.
The Connecticut-based company said yesterday (3 May) that the addition of the pale lager brand is the beginning of a plan to expand into the high-end specialty and import beer category.
USB president and chief executive Joseph Fisch said: "We will continue to seek new imports, craft beers and specialty beverages that fit into USB's evolving portfolio."
USB has also recently secured the import rights to Barons Brewing of Australia, a craft import line from Sydney, Australia, Tona Cerveza from Nicaragua, and Tequiloco, a tequila-based RTD. The company is also conducting a nationwide expansion of the popular Black Dog Ale line.
Sectors: Beer & cider
Maxxium Worldwide has reported record sales in its mid year results....
American International Industries has acquired a 9.9% stake in Las Vegas Premium Gold Products Inc. in exchange for restricted shares of common stock and other financial consideration....
Blavod Extreme Spirits has posted an increase in its full-year losses, despite rising sales, as the company suffered what it described as a "difficult" market trend in the US....
The Patrón Spirits Company has acquired the global distribution rights of the Ultimat vodka portfolio from Adamba Imports International....
Two former senior drinks executives have set up a new company in the US and bought a vodka brand. Mark Teasdale, formerly MD of William Grant and Sons North America, and Michael Cheek, who was previou...
Skyy Spirits has appointed of a new director of public relations and events....
The London International Wine and Spirits Fair has lined up Diageo for next year's event....
Gruppo Campari's Skyy Spirits-owned Tequila brand Cabo Wabo, founded by Van Halen guitarist Sammy Hagar, will sponsor the rock star's upcoming US tour....
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- This week in spirits & wine
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts