INDIA: United Spirits appoints "CEO-designate" - reports
United Spirits is preparing for a new CEO
United Spirits has lined up a successor to CEO & MD Ashok Capoor, who takes on a new role in the company next year, according to local reports.
Anand Kripalu will be the Indian spirits firm's “CEO-designate” from Tuesday, the Economic Times reported today (25 September), citing United Spirits. Capoor moves to president of strategy at the end of April.
Kripalu was previously president of India and South Asia at Mondelez International, where he played a key role in leading Mondelez after the Cadbury acquisition by Kraft in India, it was reported. He also spent 22 years with Unilever where he held a number of senior sales and marketing roles.
For as long as many of us can remember, international spirits has been a profitable category for investors....
Rioja producer Bodegas Valdemar has partnered with Terlato Wines to bring its wines into the US....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends