INDIA: United Breweries up market share as Mysore close on international JV
The United Breweries is to relaunch San Miguel and London Pilsner on the Indian market, the brands it acquired into its portfolio when it bought Associated Breweries in November. The move is expected to increase the company's market share of the Indian market by 10% to 50%. The relaunches will be accompanied by a series of new product launches, including possible light ice and low calorie beers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"