CZECH REPUBLIC: United Brands to launch Cuerpo rum
Cuerpo arrives in Czech Republic
United Brands is to launch Cuerpo Cuban rum in the Czech Republic.
United Brands plans to launch Cuerpo's four different varieties - Gold, White, Mojito and Raspberry - in the country.
“We chose this particular brand because its distiller, Le Grand Chais de France, is our major partner,” Petra Šmídová, of United Brands' marketing department told just-drinks this week.
United Brands' sister company has already started to sell this Cuerpo in neighbouring Slovakia, where it has reported strong consumer demand.
The spokesperson said that the wholesale price of Cuerpo in Czech Republic is CZK100 (US$4.8) for the raspberry and mojito flavours and CZK150 for the gold and white ones.
United Brands already imports and distributes JP Chenet wines, Amarula Cream liqueur and Constellation Brands' Hardys wine.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018