US: Unilever launches Ben & Jerry's beverage
Ben & Jerry's, a subsidiary of Unilever, has introduced a new beverage to its product range called Iced TeaZers.
The company said today (30 July) that the new drink has been launched in participating outlets throughout its 450 franchised Scoop Shops in the US.
The Ice TeaZer's are made with white tea, ginger and hibiscus. On 29 July only, the new beverage was available for US$0.99.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts