PORTUGAL: Unicer backs Bock with new campaign
The Portuguese brewer and soft drinks group Unicer is to invest some €450,000 (US$561,690) in a new advertising campaign for its Super Bock beer brand.
The campaign, to be focused primarily on the Lisbon area, will include poster advertising. It is aimed at attracting new consumers.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends