Product Launch - GLOBAL: Ungava Canadian Premium Gin
Click through to view Ungava Canadian Premium Gin
Ungava Canadian Premium Gin
Category - Spirits, gin, 43.1% abv
Available - From next month
Location - Global release
Price - Info not available
Distributor - Camus Wines & Spirits
Ungava Canadian Premium Gin is made with herbs indigenous to Quebec and is named after a vast northern territory in the Canadian province that translates as “towards the open water”. Its botanicals include nordic juniper, wild rose hips, cloudberry, crowberry, and Labrador tea.
A company spokesman said the release is aimed at furthering interest in the Ungava range, which also includes Ungava Dry Gin.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World