Product Launch - US: Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Click through to view Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Category - Spirits, rum, Caribbean, silver, spiced
Available - From this month
Location - US, in selected – albeit unspecified - markets
Price - SRP of US$13.99 per 75cl bottle, $22.99 per 1.75-litre bottle
Flipflop, the wine brand owned The Wine Group's Underdog Wine & Spirits unit, is branching into spirits with the release of two rum variants in the US.
Flipflop Silver Rum is distilled four times and has an abv of 40%. The addition of spices and natural flavours are to flipflop Silver Rum has created a spiced variant, at an abv of 35%.
Proceeds from the sales of the two rums will go to Soles4Souls, a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates the donation of shoes to communities around the world.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch