Product Launch - US: Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Click through to view Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Underdog Wine & Spirits' Flipflop Rums
Category - Spirits, rum, Caribbean, silver, spiced
Available - From this month
Location - US, in selected – albeit unspecified - markets
Price - SRP of US$13.99 per 75cl bottle, $22.99 per 1.75-litre bottle
Flipflop, the wine brand owned The Wine Group's Underdog Wine & Spirits unit, is branching into spirits with the release of two rum variants in the US.
Flipflop Silver Rum is distilled four times and has an abv of 40%. The addition of spices and natural flavours are to flipflop Silver Rum has created a spiced variant, at an abv of 35%.
Proceeds from the sales of the two rums will go to Soles4Souls, a not-for-profit organisation that facilitates the donation of shoes to communities around the world.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report