Product Launch - GLOBAL: Underberg’s Asbach Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Vintage Reserve 1952
Click through to view Underberg’s Asbach Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Vintage Reserve 1952
Asbach Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Vintage Reserve 1952
Category - Spirits, brandy, 41.8% abv
Available - Since last month
Location - Direct from Asbach
Price - EUR2,000 (US$2,665) per 1-litre carafe
Distribution - Asbach
German distiller is celebrating its 120th anniversary by launching a limited edition, 1952 vintage brandy. A total of 900 carafes, each individually numbered and cased in a box made from Bavarian wood, will be available.
Original source: Company Release
A recent bout of activity in the Cognac region - from investment to divestment - suggests lively times ahead for the brandy and Cognac category. Ian Buxton looks at the headlines, and sees his eye bei...
This is the second edition of our popular ranking of the world's leading spirits brands....
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites