UK: U’Luvka vodka founder leaves company
The founder of the U'Luvka Polish vodka brand is set to step down from the namesake company.
Mark Holmes is looking to "pursue other business interests", just-drinks learnt last week. The current sales and distribution director, Mark Chapman, will take over from Holmes.
Chapman joined London-based U'Luvka last year from UB Group’s European distributor, Cms Drinks International.
“It is 12 years since I had the idea to create U’Luvka and seven years since I founded the Brand Distillery and launched the brand," said Holmes. "U’Luvka is now available in over 60 countries and has won numerous awards for the packaging and for the quality of the vodka.
"The founder’s role is now finished and I am moving on to start some other new projects, about which I am very excited.”
In this month's management briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the alcoholic drinks industry's attempts to reduce alcohol harm and promote responsible consumption. Part one of this four-part briefing consid...
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review