US: Ultimat ad push tips balance for Patron Spirits
Patron Spirits has lined up an advertising campaign in the US for its Ultimat vodka brand.
The campaign, entitled 'Find Balance, Find Ultimat', will re-position the high-end Polish vodka among consumers who “understand and appreciate high-quality luxury products”, the company said yesterday (3 October). Patron will invest US$8m in the push.
Set to run throughout the fall, the ads, two of which are pictured below, will initially appear in consumer and trade print - with a focus on business outlets – as well as out-of-home in key markets, before spreading to “digital and social initiatives”.
“We’re firmly committed to supporting this brand,” said Jennifer Long, brand director for Ultimat at Patrón. “Vodka remains the strongest growth category in the US – especially at the ultra-premium level – and we see great potential for success.”
The ongoing campaign, will target major cities such as New York, Chicago, Boston and San Francisco.
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends