UKRAINE: Ukrainian breweries increase 2001 production by 21%
Ukrainian breweries boosted beer output by 21% last year, Ukrpyvo, the republic's leading beer industry association, has reported. Ukrpyvo, whose members account for 68% of Ukraine's beer market, produced 91m decaliters (236.6m gallons) of beer in 2001. With the development of new brewing facilities across the industry, Ukrpyvo's top economist Halyna Korenkova said, in an Interfax news report, that the industry expects overall beer output to reach up to 150m decaliters in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research