UKRAINE: Ukrainian breweries increase 2001 production by 21%
Ukrainian breweries boosted beer output by 21% last year, Ukrpyvo, the republic's leading beer industry association, has reported. Ukrpyvo, whose members account for 68% of Ukraine's beer market, produced 91m decaliters (236.6m gallons) of beer in 2001. With the development of new brewing facilities across the industry, Ukrpyvo's top economist Halyna Korenkova said, in an Interfax news report, that the industry expects overall beer output to reach up to 150m decaliters in 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites