USA: UK soft drink maker AG Barr selects Robocom WMS
Robocom Systems International Inc. (Nasdaq: RIMS) announced that AG Barr plc of Glascow ( http://www.agbarr.co.uk ), the UK's largest independent soft drink manufacturer, known for its Irn-Bru, Tizer and Orangina beverages, has selected Robocom's RIMS(TM) Warehouse Management System to support AG Barr's expanding business.Revenues from the agreement will contribute to results for the second fiscal quarter ending November 30, 2000, according to Robocom President and CEO C. Kenneth Morrelly. RIMS will increase customer service and order fulfillment, decrease the need for safety stock, eliminate physical inventories, and streamline other activities, turning warehouse operations into a competitive advantage.AG Barr was introduced to RIMS through Robocom distributor Minerva Industrial Systems plc (
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller