UK Pernod launches single varietals in UK
Pernod Ricard is launching the US wine brand Columbia Crest Wine Estates on the UK market. The wine is an extension on Columbia Crest, the largest brand from Washington State. The range comprises a Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all priced at £9.99. "This range will offer consumers the opportunity to trade up within the Columbia Crest portfolio from the core range," said Pernod in a statement. "Taking advantage of a wave of new, premium grapes available in Washington State, the launch reflects the increasing recognition by the UK trade of Washington State."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review