UK Pernod launches single varietals in UK
Pernod Ricard is launching the US wine brand Columbia Crest Wine Estates on the UK market. The wine is an extension on Columbia Crest, the largest brand from Washington State. The range comprises a Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all priced at £9.99. "This range will offer consumers the opportunity to trade up within the Columbia Crest portfolio from the core range," said Pernod in a statement. "Taking advantage of a wave of new, premium grapes available in Washington State, the launch reflects the increasing recognition by the UK trade of Washington State."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Drinks industry's gender failure - Consumer Trends
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Gallo's vineyard footprint in California - The map
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Heineken snaps up Stellenbrau craft brewery
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends