UK Pernod launches single varietals in UK
Pernod Ricard is launching the US wine brand Columbia Crest Wine Estates on the UK market. The wine is an extension on Columbia Crest, the largest brand from Washington State. The range comprises a Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all priced at £9.99. "This range will offer consumers the opportunity to trade up within the Columbia Crest portfolio from the core range," said Pernod in a statement. "Taking advantage of a wave of new, premium grapes available in Washington State, the launch reflects the increasing recognition by the UK trade of Washington State."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research