UK Pernod launches single varietals in UK
Pernod Ricard is launching the US wine brand Columbia Crest Wine Estates on the UK market. The wine is an extension on Columbia Crest, the largest brand from Washington State. The range comprises a Chardonnay, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon, all priced at £9.99. "This range will offer consumers the opportunity to trade up within the Columbia Crest portfolio from the core range," said Pernod in a statement. "Taking advantage of a wave of new, premium grapes available in Washington State, the launch reflects the increasing recognition by the UK trade of Washington State."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends