UK: UK Lemon Fanta launch set to hot up Tango battle
The battle between Coca-Cola's Fanta and Britvic's Tango in the important UK market is set to hot up with the news that Coke is planning to extend the Fanta brand to include the Lemon variety. The launch of the flavour, which is Fanta's second best selling flavour worldwide, is planned for early next summer, according to UK magazine Marketing..
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman