UK: UK launch of Bessiere premium range
The latest Bessiere range consists of four classic varietal wines of the 2000 vintage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Hoping its latest range of wines will attract younger wine drinkers the Vins de Pays have a modern style label and are presented in Bordeaux bottles.
"Vins de Pays d'Oc are a great success story for Languedoc Roussillon. The reliability and value for money of these wines particularly appeal to UK buyers and consumers," said Bessiere S.A. managing director Daniel Bessiere.
Vins de Pays d'Oc is available at Great Northern Wines, Select Wine Company, Simon Charles Vintners, Ivy Wines, Oasis Wines and independent wine merchants.
- Will US consolidation leave craft alcohol exposed?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Should Boston Beer Co put up the For Sale sign?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- AB InBev snaps up Italy's Birra del Borgo
- Smirnoff Ice Electric flavours - NPD
- US craft beer to hit saturation soon - Koch
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends