UK: UK launch of Bessiere premium range
The latest Bessiere range consists of four classic varietal wines of the 2000 vintage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Hoping its latest range of wines will attract younger wine drinkers the Vins de Pays have a modern style label and are presented in Bordeaux bottles.
"Vins de Pays d'Oc are a great success story for Languedoc Roussillon. The reliability and value for money of these wines particularly appeal to UK buyers and consumers," said Bessiere S.A. managing director Daniel Bessiere.
Vins de Pays d'Oc is available at Great Northern Wines, Select Wine Company, Simon Charles Vintners, Ivy Wines, Oasis Wines and independent wine merchants.
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Analysis - The Value of Prosecco
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review