UK: UK launch of Bessiere premium range
The latest Bessiere range consists of four classic varietal wines of the 2000 vintage, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc.
Hoping its latest range of wines will attract younger wine drinkers the Vins de Pays have a modern style label and are presented in Bordeaux bottles.
"Vins de Pays d'Oc are a great success story for Languedoc Roussillon. The reliability and value for money of these wines particularly appeal to UK buyers and consumers," said Bessiere S.A. managing director Daniel Bessiere.
Vins de Pays d'Oc is available at Great Northern Wines, Select Wine Company, Simon Charles Vintners, Ivy Wines, Oasis Wines and independent wine merchants.
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- TWE's FY Performance by Region - Focus
- Carlsberg's cost-saving plan "achieving traction"
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- This week in wine & spirits on just-drinks
- Spirits volumes slide in Global Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard wins Ron Matusalem 'Cuba' legal row
- Full-year profits soar for Treasury Wine Estates
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages