UK First Drinks Brands volumes up 30%
First Drinks Brands, the independent drinks distributor, saw its 2001 volumes increase 30%, driven by a strong Christmas performance. It also said its first quarter sales in 2002 year were up 14% compared to the same period last year. John Grieveson, marketing director at First Drinks Brands said: "After an excellent start to the year with quarter 1 sales already up 14% versus last year, it's now full steam ahead in quarter 2 with activity well under way across a wide range of products."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign