RUSSIA: UDV sign new Smirnoff deal as brand war intensifies
UDV has signed a new five-year agreement with the Russian distillery Liviz to produce Smirnoff for the Russian market, it was announced this week. Liviz, based in St Petersburg, has been producing Smirnoff since 1997 and will now continue to do so until 2005. Smirnoff accounts for 10% of the distillery's 14m litre output. Smirnoff from the distillery is also exported to CIS countries and the Baltics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m