RUSSIA: UDV sign new Smirnoff deal as brand war intensifies
UDV has signed a new five-year agreement with the Russian distillery Liviz to produce Smirnoff for the Russian market, it was announced this week. Liviz, based in St Petersburg, has been producing Smirnoff since 1997 and will now continue to do so until 2005. Smirnoff accounts for 10% of the distillery's 14m litre output. Smirnoff from the distillery is also exported to CIS countries and the Baltics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Monster gets the Better of Coca-Cola Co
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite