AUSTRALIA: UDV Australia to triple profits in five years
Guinness UDV Australia, a subsidiary of the global drinks giant Diageo, plans to triple profits in less than five years and says it has an open mind about wine acquisitions. The Australian company's brands, which include Guinness, Johnny Walker whisky and Smirnoff vodka, boosted profits by 32% to A$4.1m ($2.1m), outpacing the group's worldwide drinks profit increase of 14%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Molson Coors appoints Europe CEO