AUSTRALIA: UDV Australia to triple profits in five years
Guinness UDV Australia, a subsidiary of the global drinks giant Diageo, plans to triple profits in less than five years and says it has an open mind about wine acquisitions. The Australian company's brands, which include Guinness, Johnny Walker whisky and Smirnoff vodka, boosted profits by 32% to A$4.1m ($2.1m), outpacing the group's worldwide drinks profit increase of 14%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK