AUSTRALIA: UDV Australia to triple profits in five years
Guinness UDV Australia, a subsidiary of the global drinks giant Diageo, plans to triple profits in less than five years and says it has an open mind about wine acquisitions. The Australian company's brands, which include Guinness, Johnny Walker whisky and Smirnoff vodka, boosted profits by 32% to A$4.1m ($2.1m), outpacing the group's worldwide drinks profit increase of 14%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- just-drinks takes a festive break
- Thailand pulls back from New Year alcohol ban