US: UBS ups Molson's target share price
Investment bank UBS Warburg has raised its target share price for Canadian brewer Molson, following the brewer's recent announcement of additional cost savings. UBS Warburg raised his 12-month target price 15% to C$37 after the company said on Friday it was looking at the additional savings, over and above its current three-year C$150m commitment to savings, in order to maintain its competitive edge.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire