US: UBS raises four beverage companies' price targets
UBS Warburg has raised its targets on four beverage companies, Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Adolph Coors and Constellation Brands. Coca-Cola was raised to a "strong buy" with the 12-month price target up to US$65 from US$55. Anheuser-Busch is rated as "hold" and the targets are moved to US$56 from US$46 after talks with distributors since the company's annual wholesaler meeting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Sustainability in Spirits - Part I
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- Diageo settles Explorers Club trademark dispute
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down
- Bacardi lifts curtain on Bombay Sapphire distiller