US: UBS raises four beverage companies' price targets
UBS Warburg has raised its targets on four beverage companies, Anheuser-Busch, Coca-Cola, Adolph Coors and Constellation Brands. Coca-Cola was raised to a "strong buy" with the 12-month price target up to US$65 from US$55. Anheuser-Busch is rated as "hold" and the targets are moved to US$56 from US$46 after talks with distributors since the company's annual wholesaler meeting.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL