US: UBS raises Coca-Cola earnings forecast
Coca-Cola Co. has had its rating raised. UBS broker announced yesterday that it has increased the company's earnings per share forecast for 2004 by a cent to US$2.08, while upping its price target to $58 a share.
AFX reported UBS as saying: "Currency trends suggest upside to these estimates, as 75% of (Coca-Cola's) income is foreign."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World