US: UBS raises Coca-Cola earnings forecast
Coca-Cola Co. has had its rating raised. UBS broker announced yesterday that it has increased the company's earnings per share forecast for 2004 by a cent to US$2.08, while upping its price target to $58 a share.
AFX reported UBS as saying: "Currency trends suggest upside to these estimates, as 75% of (Coca-Cola's) income is foreign."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research