US: UBS downgrades Pepsi Bottling to 'hold'
The US investment bank UBS Warburg has lowered its rating on the Pepsi Bottling Group from buy to hold. Speaking of the world's largest bottler of Pepsi beverages, the bank's analyst Caroline Levy said in a research note: "We are concerned that tough volume comparisons will make it hard for PBG to grow volumes in 2003. We are now assuming volume growth of 0.5% in North America (down from 1%)."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign