INDIA: UB eyes Herbertsons stake - reports
A report in the Hindu Business Line says the 25% stake being targeted is currently owned by Kishore Chhabria.
The paper quoted UB Vijay Mallya, who said he is likely to meet Chhabria in Mumbai today to finalise plans.
The second part of a report on the Indian soft drinks market from analysts Euromonitor examines the progress of non-carbonated sectors, looking at the growth of the bottled water category and the pote...
India's largest brewer, United Breweries, is to spend INR4bn (US$90.7m) on boosting its brewing capacity as it aims to keep pace with the country's booming beer market....
The United Breweries-Scottish & Newcastle combine may buy Australian beer maker Foster's franchise in India, according to market sources....
SABMiller has entered into an agreement with the UB Group to market the Indian company's whisky brand Royal Challenge....
UK-based brewing group Scottish & Newcastle (S&N) has issued an upbeat trading statement for the first nine months of the year....
United Breweries Group (UB) is planning to launch three more wine brands in the Indian market....
InBev may be entering the Indian market soon through a joint-venture....
Radico Khaitan is in talks to buy some brands from the United Breweries (UB) Group....
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future