UK: Ty Nant set to tackle rugby
Welsh firm Ty Nant Spring Water has secured a tie-up with one of its country's rugby teams.
The company said yesterday (11 January) that it has become the official bottled water for the Cardiff Blues for the current season. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
"We are thrilled to have begun this relationship with Cardiff Blues," said Laura Dodds, Ty Nant's brand manager. "Our award-winning blue bottles are obviously the perfect fit for the club and, with the Blues going from strength to strength both in the Magners league and internationally, the association cannot fail to enhance our international visibility further still."
Robert Norster, Cardiff Blues chief executive added: "Having such a prestigious Welsh company as Ty Nant joining us is great news."
The water company is offering visitors to its website, www.tynant.com, a chance to win tickets to a Cardiff Blues home match of your choice to tie in with the deal.
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Molson Coors' Rekorderlig Cider Cocktails - NPD
- Carlsberg's Shed Head and Bad Apple craft - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends