UK: Ty Nant set to tackle rugby
Welsh firm Ty Nant Spring Water has secured a tie-up with one of its country's rugby teams.
The company said yesterday (11 January) that it has become the official bottled water for the Cardiff Blues for the current season. Financial details of the deal were not disclosed.
"We are thrilled to have begun this relationship with Cardiff Blues," said Laura Dodds, Ty Nant's brand manager. "Our award-winning blue bottles are obviously the perfect fit for the club and, with the Blues going from strength to strength both in the Magners league and internationally, the association cannot fail to enhance our international visibility further still."
Robert Norster, Cardiff Blues chief executive added: "Having such a prestigious Welsh company as Ty Nant joining us is great news."
The water company is offering visitors to its website, www.tynant.com, a chance to win tickets to a Cardiff Blues home match of your choice to tie in with the deal.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- With MegaBrew sorted, is MegaBev next? - Research
- Diageo gets 2016 off to a strong start - Analysis
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Bacardi ups ante in US Havana Club row
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- The US is "the first place I look" - Diageo CEO
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research