UK: Ty Nant extends tennis sponsorship deal
Ty Nant Spring Water has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships in the UK.
The bottled water company confirmed yesterday (28 March) that it had extended its deal for a further four years, continuing a relationship that had been running for the last three years.
"We are thrilled to be continuing our association with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships," a spokesperson said. "Our award winning premium product range compliments this prestigious event perfectly and our presence at this type of event increases our international visibility further still."
The Stella Artois-sponsored tournament is seen as a warm-up for Wimbledon, and takes place in London each June.
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- Analysis - Cider's Campaign Gains
- Analysis - SABMiller's LatAm aim? Drink more beer
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Pernod Ricard appoints Absolut Vodka VP
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Beam Suntory to re-package Courvoisier Cognac
- TWE, Pernod hail China-Aus FTA
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beer, 2014 and the future