UK: Ty Nant extends tennis sponsorship deal
Ty Nant Spring Water has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships in the UK.
The bottled water company confirmed yesterday (28 March) that it had extended its deal for a further four years, continuing a relationship that had been running for the last three years.
"We are thrilled to be continuing our association with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships," a spokesperson said. "Our award winning premium product range compliments this prestigious event perfectly and our presence at this type of event increases our international visibility further still."
The Stella Artois-sponsored tournament is seen as a warm-up for Wimbledon, and takes place in London each June.
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018