UK: Ty Nant extends tennis sponsorship deal
Ty Nant Spring Water has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships in the UK.
The bottled water company confirmed yesterday (28 March) that it had extended its deal for a further four years, continuing a relationship that had been running for the last three years.
"We are thrilled to be continuing our association with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships," a spokesperson said. "Our award winning premium product range compliments this prestigious event perfectly and our presence at this type of event increases our international visibility further still."
The Stella Artois-sponsored tournament is seen as a warm-up for Wimbledon, and takes place in London each June.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman