UK: Ty Nant extends tennis sponsorship deal
Ty Nant Spring Water has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships in the UK.
The bottled water company confirmed yesterday (28 March) that it had extended its deal for a further four years, continuing a relationship that had been running for the last three years.
"We are thrilled to be continuing our association with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships," a spokesperson said. "Our award winning premium product range compliments this prestigious event perfectly and our presence at this type of event increases our international visibility further still."
The Stella Artois-sponsored tournament is seen as a warm-up for Wimbledon, and takes place in London each June.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research