UK: Ty Nant extends tennis sponsorship deal
Ty Nant Spring Water has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships in the UK.
The bottled water company confirmed yesterday (28 March) that it had extended its deal for a further four years, continuing a relationship that had been running for the last three years.
"We are thrilled to be continuing our association with the Stella Artois Tennis Championships," a spokesperson said. "Our award winning premium product range compliments this prestigious event perfectly and our presence at this type of event increases our international visibility further still."
The Stella Artois-sponsored tournament is seen as a warm-up for Wimbledon, and takes place in London each June.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"