US: Two Starbucks workers take on senior roles
Starbucks Coffee Company has announced the promotion of two vice presidents set to take on more senior positions at the company with immediate effect.
Finance vice president Matt Sikes is promoted to senior vice president of finance in the US, while organisation and partner development vice president Mike Stafford has now become senior vice president of this department.
Sikes is a former director of finance and vice president of corporate business planning and analysis at Starbucks.
Starbucks US president Jim Ailing said: "This promotion is a reflection of Matt's significant contributions as leader of the finance teams supporting the US. Matt's financial and operational astuteness will strengthen the US business senior leadership team and positively affect how we can effectively deliver the Starbucks experience to our customers in the US."
Before joining Starbucks, Stafford held a senior level leadership development position with mortgage and financial services organisation Freddie Mac.
Starbucks executive vice president of partner resources Dave Pace said: "Mike's strong leadership in his previous role and past experiences make him the ideal candidate to guide Starbucks in these endeavours."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends