AUSTRALIA: Two Dogs founder to retire
Founder-creator of the Two Dogs Australian alcoholic fruit drinks brand Duncan MacGillivray is to retire on June 30. Two Dogs was bought by the Pernod Ricard in 1997. A company statement said MacGillivray had then agreed to stay on chairman and managing director of Two Dogs International Pty Ltd for five years. Ruth Harris will take over as general manager on July 1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Wine in the UK: Tell Us Something We Don't Know
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- A-B InBev shakes up Euro units, UK head steps down