EUROPE: TWE unveils new push for Lindeman's - video
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is giving its Lindeman's brand a fresh push with a new GBP1m (US$1.6m) digital ad campaign in the UK and Northern Europe.
The campaign, running under the banner 'It's The Sunshine That Makes It', will run on YouTube, BBC iPlayer, ITV.com and 4OD and “targeted banner advertising on key sites”, TWE said. The initiative will run in two bursts: from now until the end of this month and a second burst next Spring.
The campaign is also rolling out across Europe, with the ad playing on TV in Sweden and targeted digital campaigns in Finland and the Netherlands, TWE said.
Jackson Family Wines' president Rick Tigner sprung to prominence in the US through appearing on reality TV show 'Undercover Boss'. But, away from the bright lights of TV-world, the 52 year-old remains...
Treasury Wine Estates has faced serious challenges since its spin-off from Foster’s Group in 2011. The US, which was a key component of its turnaround plan, has thus far failed to pay dividends. In 20...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during February 2014....
Wine in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The profile...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1