EUROPE: TWE unveils new push for Lindeman's - video
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) is giving its Lindeman's brand a fresh push with a new GBP1m (US$1.6m) digital ad campaign in the UK and Northern Europe.
The campaign, running under the banner 'It's The Sunshine That Makes It', will run on YouTube, BBC iPlayer, ITV.com and 4OD and “targeted banner advertising on key sites”, TWE said. The initiative will run in two bursts: from now until the end of this month and a second burst next Spring.
The campaign is also rolling out across Europe, with the ad playing on TV in Sweden and targeted digital campaigns in Finland and the Netherlands, TWE said.
Jackson Family Wines' president Rick Tigner sprung to prominence in the US through appearing on reality TV show 'Undercover Boss'. But, away from the bright lights of TV-world, the 52 year-old remains...
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during December 2013....
The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global wine market during February 2014....
Alcoholic beverages are drinks that contain ethanol and are generally categorized into three types: beer, spirits (distilled beverages), and wine. Beer is an alcoholic beverage manufactured by the hyd...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research