UK: Britvic goes live with SM:tv
Britvic Soft Drinks squash brand, Robinsons, is teaming up with the UK's children TV programmes SM:tv Live and Ant & Dec & Cat to produce a new on-pack promotion. The SM:tv Live gang will appear on packs offering 250 young Robinsons consumers an instant win prize (under the cap) enabling them to be whisked to the SM:tv Live studio after an overnight stay in London. Around 10,000 runners-up will receive annual subscriptions to the SM:tv CD UK magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory