UK: Britvic goes live with SM:tv
Britvic Soft Drinks squash brand, Robinsons, is teaming up with the UK's children TV programmes SM:tv Live and Ant & Dec & Cat to produce a new on-pack promotion. The SM:tv Live gang will appear on packs offering 250 young Robinsons consumers an instant win prize (under the cap) enabling them to be whisked to the SM:tv Live studio after an overnight stay in London. Around 10,000 runners-up will receive annual subscriptions to the SM:tv CD UK magazine.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- just The Facts - The Global Wine Industry
- CCE head shines light on price talks
- Interview: Head brewer at Hall & Woodhouse
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- A-B InBev "regrets" Bud Light bottle message
- Diageo teams Johnnie Walker up with Entourage
- MEPs call for calorie, ingredient facts on alcohol
- Bacardi opens Dewar’s Travel Retail whisky store
- Pernod readies Avion Tequila US sweepstake
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research