FRANCE: Turnover up 34% at Charles de Cazanove
Champagne house, Charles de Cazanove, has reported turnover of €36.4m (US$32.1m) for 2001, representing a 33.84% rise from 2000.
The company, which exports to 13 countries, posted sales of €9.13m for the first half of 2001 against €8.84m in the previous first half. First half net profit was €540,000 against €750,000 in the first half of 2000.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites