UAE: Turnover up 10% at Masafi
Mineral water producer, Masafi Mineral Water Company, has reported a 10% rise in sales in 2001. The company has a 50% share of bottled water market in the United Arab Emirates which has the fifth largest per capita consumption of mineral water in the world. Masafi exports around 30% of its production to other Gulf states.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory