UAE: Turnover up 10% at Masafi
Mineral water producer, Masafi Mineral Water Company, has reported a 10% rise in sales in 2001. The company has a 50% share of bottled water market in the United Arab Emirates which has the fifth largest per capita consumption of mineral water in the world. Masafi exports around 30% of its production to other Gulf states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL