USA: Tulpehocken Spring Water is on the move
Tulpehocken Spring Water Co., Pennsylvania, has moved into a US$3m state of the art plant in Point Twp.The new 35,000 square foot building situated along Route 11 has replaced the company's previous 8,000 ft plant, where up to 15 tankers filled with water are delivered from company owned springs.After purchasing Tulpehocken 23 years ago, president, Joseph Malloy said business has exploded and he now employs 45, when back in 1977, there was only one Tulpehocken employee.Along with the new plant, the company is hoping to expand into smaller bottles in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne