USA: Tulpehocken Spring Water is on the move
Tulpehocken Spring Water Co., Pennsylvania, has moved into a US$3m state of the art plant in Point Twp.The new 35,000 square foot building situated along Route 11 has replaced the company's previous 8,000 ft plant, where up to 15 tankers filled with water are delivered from company owned springs.After purchasing Tulpehocken 23 years ago, president, Joseph Malloy said business has exploded and he now employs 45, when back in 1977, there was only one Tulpehocken employee.Along with the new plant, the company is hoping to expand into smaller bottles in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat