TURKEY: Tuborg CEO stands down over economic difficulties
The current chief executive officer of Türk Tuborg, Ercüment Berilgen is leaving his position, owner Carlsberg said today, in view of the present difficult state of the economy of Turkey. In a release the company said Berilgen and its board of directors are in full agreement that in "the present difficult state of the economy of Turkey, Türk Tuborg needs a CEO who is more financially focused."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m