CHINA: Tsingtao sees sales leap in 2001
China's biggest beer producer Tsingtao Brewery reported that on the back of rising beer sales its net profit for the fiscal year ended December 31 were up 31% to CNY83.5m (US$10.08m). With beer sales up to 251m tonnes, a jump of 35%, revenues were up 37% to CNY4.72 billion from CNY3.45 billion. The brewer will pay a final dividend of 11 fen compared with 10 fen a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign