CHINA: Tsingtao sees sales leap in 2001
China's biggest beer producer Tsingtao Brewery reported that on the back of rising beer sales its net profit for the fiscal year ended December 31 were up 31% to CNY83.5m (US$10.08m). With beer sales up to 251m tonnes, a jump of 35%, revenues were up 37% to CNY4.72 billion from CNY3.45 billion. The brewer will pay a final dividend of 11 fen compared with 10 fen a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch