CHINA: Tsingtao sees sales leap in 2001
China's biggest beer producer Tsingtao Brewery reported that on the back of rising beer sales its net profit for the fiscal year ended December 31 were up 31% to CNY83.5m (US$10.08m). With beer sales up to 251m tonnes, a jump of 35%, revenues were up 37% to CNY4.72 billion from CNY3.45 billion. The brewer will pay a final dividend of 11 fen compared with 10 fen a year earlier.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport